- Is 3Lpe anti-corrosion steel pipe 3pe anti-corrosion steel pipe?
- What is 3PE anti-corrosion steel pipe?
- What is the difference between TPEP anti-corrosion steel pipe and 3PE anti-corrosion steel pipe
- How to prevent corrosion of 3pe seamless steel pipe
- The difference between galvanized steel pipe and seamless steel pipe
- Analysis of the current situation of API 5L seamless steel pipe
- fbe coating meaning
- oil casing definition,Oil casing knowledge
- Packaging and Shipping Methods for Seamless Tubes
- China seamless steel pipe factory manufacturer
TPEP anti-corrosion steel pipe and 3PE anti-corrosion steel pipe are upgraded products based on the outer single-layer polyethylene inner epoxy composite steel pipe. They are more advanced corrosion resistant steel pipes for buried long distance pipes. So, do you know the difference between TPEP anti-corrosion steel pipe and 3PE anti-corrosion steel pipe? What is the difference between TPEP and 3PE anti-corrosion steel pipes? Next, let Xiaobian teach you how to distinguish it~~
The difference between TPEP and 3PE anti-corrosion steel pipe and its meaning:
- The outer wall of TPEP anti-corrosion steel pipe adopts 3PE hot-melt winding process, and the bottom layer is a three-layer anti-corrosion layer composed of epoxy resin, middle layer adhesive and outer layer polyethylene.
- The inner wall adopts thermal spraying epoxy powder anti-corrosion method, so that the powder is uniformly coated on the surface of the steel pipe after being heated and melted at high temperature to form a steel-plastic composite layer, which greatly increases the thickness of the coating and the adhesion of the coating, and enhances the The ability to resist bump and corrosion makes it widely used.
- 3PE anti-corrosion steel pipe refers to a three-layer polyolefin-coated external anti-corrosion steel pipe, and its anti-corrosion structure is generally composed of three layers of epoxy powder, adhesive and polyethylene; in actual operation, these three materials are processed and mixed to melt into a molten material, it is combined with steel pipes and firmly combined to form a polyethylene (3PE) anti-corrosion coating, which has good corrosion resistance, moisture permeability and mechanical properties, and has been widely used in petroleum plumbing industry.
The difference between the performance characteristics of TPEP anti-corrosion steel pipe and 3PE anti-corrosion steel pipe is as follows:
TPEP anti-corrosion steel pipe is different from ordinary steel pipe. It has anti-corrosion treatment on the inside and outside. It has high sealing performance. Long-term operation can greatly save energy, reduce costs, and protect the environment. It has strong corrosion resistance, convenient construction, and easy use. It has a life span of more than 50 years, and has good corrosion resistance and impact resistance under low temperature conditions; it also has high epoxy strength, good hot melt elasticity, etc., and has high anti-corrosion reliability; in addition, Our TPEP anti-corrosion steel pipes are produced in strict accordance with the national standard specifications, and have obtained the drinking water hygiene and safety certificate for anti-corrosion steel pipes, ensuring the safety of drinking water.
3PE anti-corrosion steel pipe is made of polyethylene material. The remarkable feature of this material is its good corrosion resistance, which directly prolongs the service life of anti-corrosion steel pipe; 3PE anti-corrosion steel pipe is divided into ordinary grade and enhanced grade due to its different specifications. The thickness of grade 3PE anti-corrosion steel pipe is about 2.0mm, and the thickness of reinforced grade is about 2.7mm; as the external corrosion inhibitor of ordinary casing, ordinary grade is more than enough, if it is used to directly transport acid, alkali, natural gas and other fluids, please try Use reinforced grade 3PE anti-corrosion steel pipe.
Well, today’s sharing is here, if you want to know more, follow me!