- What is a seamless square tube
- What is the difference between carbon steel pipe and seamless steel pipe
- How to choose a good stainless steel seamless pipe?
- Is 3Lpe anti-corrosion steel pipe 3pe anti-corrosion steel pipe?
- What is 3PE anti-corrosion steel pipe?
- What is the difference between TPEP anti-corrosion steel pipe and 3PE anti-corrosion steel pipe
- How to prevent corrosion of 3pe seamless steel pipe
- The difference between galvanized steel pipe and seamless steel pipe
- Analysis of the current situation of API 5L seamless steel pipe
- fbe coating meaning
What is 3PE anti-corrosion steel pipe?
3PE anti-corrosion steel pipe is a very common anti-corrosion material, and its anti-corrosion performance is very superior. There are three main base materials of 3PE anti-corrosion steel pipe, namely seamless steel pipe, straight seam steel pipe and spiral steel pipe. Of course, the materials used are different, and the performance of 3PE steel pipe is also different, but no matter what kind of base material is used, The anti-corrosion performance of anti-corrosion pipes is very good. 3PE has excellent anti-corrosion performance and its own anti-corrosion layer is inseparable. Generally, pipes of the same material may rot for a few years after being buried in the ground, while anti-corrosion steel pipes can be guaranteed not to rot for decades. The key is the anti-corrosion layer.
- 3PE anti-corrosion steel pipe is first made of epoxy powder on the surface of the steel pipe, and then a layer of adhesive is made.
- The outermost surface is wrapped with polyethylene leather by hot melting to form a three-layer structure for anti-corrosion.
- generally applicable to buried. The anti-corrosion effect is very good.
- 3PE anti-corrosion steel pipe refers to 3-layer structure polyolefin coating (MAPEC) external anti-corrosion steel pipe.
- Others include IPN8710, FBE epoxy powder, epoxy coal tar and other anti-corrosion methods.
- generally refers to the anti-corrosion of the outer wall of the steel pipe.
3PE anti-corrosion steel pipe refers to a three-layer polyolefin-coated external anti-corrosion steel pipe, which is a common anti-corrosion steel pipe in my country.
- Anti-corrosion structure
3PE anti-corrosion is generally composed of three-layer structure, which are epoxy powder, adhesive and polyethylene.
In practice, the three materials are mixed and melted into one. After processing, these materials are firmly combined with the steel pipe to form a very good anti-corrosion coating, which is the fitting of the anti-corrosion steel pipe.
3PE anti-corrosion steel pipe coating is also a three-layer polyethylene anti-corrosion coating. 2PE anti-corrosion coating is a new type of anti-corrosion steel pipe coating which is skillfully combined with epoxy powder anti-corrosion steel pipe coating widely used in North America. It has been recognized and used in the world for more than ten years.
The coating of 3PE anti-corrosion steel pipe is epoxy powder anti-corrosion coating. Contact between the bottom layer and the surface of the steel pipe, and the middle layer is a copolymer adhesive with branched functional groups. The surface layer is high-density polyethylene anti-corrosion coating.
3PE anti-corrosion coating combines the high impermeability and high mechanical properties of epoxy and polyethylene materials. So far, it is recognized as the world’s best application and performance pipeline anti-corrosion coating. 3PE anti-corrosion steel pipe is widely used in various projects because of its superior performance.
- Polyethylene anti-corrosion steel pipe and anti-corrosion technology
There are two kinds of anti-corrosion on the inner wall of steel pipe: one is hot-melt epoxy resin powder anti-corrosion (high temperature sintering), and the other is liquid epoxy coating, which is sprayed at room temperature and low temperature.
The anti-corrosion performance of ordinary steel pipes is not very good. It may be used for a long time in a normal environment, but once it encounters a humid or corrosive environment, it will be destroyed quickly, and the life of the steel pipe will also be reduced. greatly affected. The anti-corrosion thermal insulation steel pipe will not be easily affected by this environment. Compared with traditional steel pipes, the service life of anti-corrosion steel pipes is much longer. Generally, it can be used for 30 to 50 years, which greatly reduces the maintenance cost. Moreover, anti-corrosion steel pipes are different from ordinary steel pipes. Equipped with an alarm system, it will automatically alarm in the event of leakage, avoiding many dangers.
3PE anti-corrosion thermal insulation steel pipe has very good thermal insulation ability. After relevant tests, it can be shown that the heat loss of 3PE anti-corrosion steel pipe is only a quarter of that of traditional pipes, which can greatly save energy in use, the comprehensive cost is extremely low, and it is resistant to low temperature, and can be directly buried in frozen soil in low temperature environment. .