How to choose a good stainless steel seamless pipe?
This unit has been focusing on the production and operation of stainless steel seamless pipes for 20 years. Many customers face many problems when selecting materials. Looking at the uneven prices and related problems on the market, they can’t get the final solution. Xiaobian Here are some tips to share with you, so as to improve the cost performance of the product when selecting the finished product in the later stage;
- Take 304 material as an example: when selecting steel pipes, it must be determined that the material meets the standard.
- From the price analysis, if the 304 material stainless steel pipe is even lower than the general price of 301 material in the market, it must be carefully identified, it is likely to be faked by other materials;
- Identify whether the stamped material “304” is printed on the surface of the pipe, and ask for the manufacturer’s quality certificate as a proof;
- It can be tested with an acid reagent. After 30 seconds, the material 304 does not change color, and the material 201 turns black;
- For bulk purchases, samples can be taken and sent to the national authoritative testing center for component testing.
- Inner heavy skin, pockmarks, and rolled green lines often appear in the rolled pipe. Generally, these are unavoidable and basically do not affect the use, but you must choose as few as possible when purchasing, especially for inspection. The inner surface.
- When purchasing, you should choose excellent products evaluated by the Bureau of Quality and Technical Supervision. Long-term use testimony and good reputation among customers are the most direct and effective way to purchase.
- Check whether the color of the outer surface and the inner wall of the tube is bright and smooth, whether the thickness is uniform or rough. Generally, welded pipes do not need to be inspected for this item, while stainless steel seamless pipes are produced by cold drawing or hot rolling. Improper operation in the production process is likely to cause uneven thickness and cracks on the pipe surface, while rough surfaces are generally seamless. The tube has not been polished, if there is no special requirement on the appearance, it will not affect the use.
- Before selecting stainless steel seamless pipes, the use and environment of the stainless steel pipes should be considered. For example, welded pipes are generally used for decoration, seamless pipes are generally used for fluid transportation, sanitary stainless steel pipes are used for medical treatment or kitchens, and thick-walled pipes are used for pressure; generally, 200 series materials are used indoors, and 304 and other materials are used outdoors. In acid and alkaline places or coastal areas, materials above 316 are generally used.
The editor believes that the stainless steel seamless pipe selected through the above methods, not to mention double the profit, can at least increase the trust of your customers; through cost performance, it will eventually bring you a steady stream of customers;