- Is 3Lpe anti-corrosion steel pipe 3pe anti-corrosion steel pipe?
- What is 3PE anti-corrosion steel pipe?
- What is the difference between TPEP anti-corrosion steel pipe and 3PE anti-corrosion steel pipe
- How to prevent corrosion of 3pe seamless steel pipe
- The difference between galvanized steel pipe and seamless steel pipe
- Analysis of the current situation of API 5L seamless steel pipe
- fbe coating meaning
- oil casing definition,Oil casing knowledge
- Packaging and Shipping Methods for Seamless Tubes
- China seamless steel pipe factory manufacturer
3PE seamless steel pipe anti-corrosion process, seamless steel pipe is the most widely used pipe material, generally used for chemical pipelines, oil pipelines, natural gas pipelines, water pipelines and other projects, it needs anti-corrosion treatment. The anti-corrosion technology of steel pipe mainly includes 3PE anti-corrosion, epoxy coal tar anti-corrosion, epoxy resin anti-corrosion, IPN8710 anti-corrosion, cement mortar anti-corrosion technology, etc.
First: why is seamless steel pipe anti-corrosion
Seamless steel pipe is a relatively high-end steel pipe, and the price is very expensive, but after all, the raw material is also iron, which will also rust, which also affects the service life in the pipeline. Therefore, the anti-corrosion of seamless steel pipe must also be done before pipeline construction. In the first process, 3pe anti-corrosion or epoxy coal tar tar corrosion is mainly used for seamless steel pipes. The following is an introduction to the precautions required for seamless steel pipes.
Second: anti-corrosion process of seamless steel pipe
The anti-corrosion of the steel pipe is according to the requirements of the drawings, and the epoxy coal tar paint is used to cover the glass fiber cloth, and the top paint is coated for anti-corrosion.
Outer wall construction process: pipeline rust removal → primer coating → first topcoat → second topcoat → glass fiber cloth → topcoat → topcoat;
Inner wall construction process: pipeline rust removal → primer coating → first topcoat → second topcoat → third topcoat
Process flow chart of anti-corrosion process of seamless steel pipe
- Pipe rust removal
Before the primer is applied, the surface of the pipe should be cleaned of grease, ash, rust and iron oxide scale. The quality standard of sandblasting and rust removal reaches Sa2.5 level.
- After derusting the surface of the pipe, apply primer, and the time interval between them should not exceed 8 hours. When applying primer, the base surface should be dry. The primer should be brushed evenly and fully, and there should be no coagulation or blistering, and the two ends of the tube should not be brushed within the range of 150-250mm.
- After the primer surface is dry, apply the topcoat and wrap the glass cloth. The time interval between the primer and the first topcoat should not exceed 24 hours.