China Inner Mongolia Jungar Banner supplier white calcined coal-bearing Kaolin clay
Kaolin clay is a kind of non-metallic mineral, also known as dolomite because of its whiteness and fineness. Kaolin clay got its name from Gaoling Village, Jingdezhen, Jiangxi Province.
Kaolin clay are composed of kaolinite clusters minerals, such as kaolinite, diaphanite, pearlstone and eloite, and the main mineral composition is kaolinite.
Chemical Formula: 2SiO2●Al2O3●2H2O
Density: 2.54—2.60 g/cm3。
Melt point: about 1785℃。
Characteristics: White and fine powder, sometime gray, yellow, brown or other colors when it contains impurity.
Pure kaolin is white and fine, soft clay, with good plasticity and fire resistance and other physical and chemical properties.
Its mineral composition is mainly composed of kaolinite, elo stone, hydromica, illite, montmorillonite, quartz, feldspar and other minerals.
China Kaolin clay mineral resource ranks the top in the world. It has been proven to 267 mineral deposits, with proven reserves of 2.91 billion tons. Among them: China’s non-coal kaolinite reserves rank the fifth in the world with proven reserves of 1.468 billion tons, mainly distributed in Guangdong, Shaanxi, Fujian, Jiangxi, Hunan and Jiangsu six provinces accounted for 84.55% of the total reserves.
The reserves of coal-bearing kaolin (Kaolinite) rank the top 1 place in the world, with proven reserves of 1.442 billion tons, which are mainly distributed in Datong, Huairen, Shuozhou in Shanxi provnce, and Junger and Wuda of Inner Mongolia, Huaibei of Anhui, and Hancheng of Shaanxi. Among them, The Jungar Banner coal field of Inner Mongolia has the most resources.
Top 6 Kaolin clay deposits, more than 80% of China’s total output, representatives in terms of resource types.
- Jiepai Town, Hengyang County, Hunan Province is rich in mineral resources. Kaolin clay, naarite, potash feldspar, quartz stone reserves total up to 200 million tons. The existing mining and mineral processing enterprises at present is nearly 40. DaPailing mine (mainly kaolin mine) has the largest single deposit in Asia, reaching 80 million tons. The annual mining volume of the town is more than 500,000 tons, supplying hundreds of ceramic factories throughout the country.
- Maoming area. The kaolinite deposit in Maoming Basin is a sedimentary rock weathering subtype deposit, with quartz and other sand content greater than 50%, so it is called sandy kaolinite deposit. After complete weathering, the kaolin wafers were mainly single flake, and the grain size was fine, mainly used as raw materials for paper making and painting.
- Longyan clay belongs to weathered residual kaolinite deposit. Because the iron content is less than 0.3%, titanium is less than 0.02%, and contains a certain amount of low-temperature solvent element (Li2O), it is the ideal raw material for electric porcelain, high-end daily use porcelain and art porcelain.
- Yangshan Kaolin deposit, Suzhou, this deposit is hydrothermal altered kaolin. The pure texture of Suzhou Yangshan mud, its chemical composition is very close to the theoretical composition of kaolinite, Al2O3 content can be up to about 39.0%, white color, fine particles, mainly used for catalyst support and chemical raw materials.
- Hepu Kaolin clay is a weathered residual kaolinite deposit, mainly used for raw materials of building ceramic.
- Northern coal-measure kaolin: it is a sedimentary type kaolin, mainly distributed in coal-producing regions of China, and can be used in construction, coating, painting and paper making.
Kaolin application is very extensive, mainly used for paper making, ceramics and refractory materials, secondly used in paints, rubber filler, enamel glaze and white cement raw material, a few used in plastics, paint, paint, grinding wheel, pencil, daily cosmetics, soap, pesticide, medicine, textile, oil, chemical industry, building materials, national defense and other industries.
Our company is located in Baotou, Inner Mongolia, China. 325/1250/2000/4000/6250 mesh Kaolin clay powder can been provided with high quality and competitive price. If you have any purchsing need, welcome to contact me anytime at [email protected] or via my Wechat/Whatsapp/Skype:+86 15174938300. Free sample can be available, but you have to pay the freight.